JOIN THE CHOICE EATS TASTE BUDS!Interested in volunteering at this year's Village Voice Choice Eats Tasting Event? We would love to have you! Please review the below details and click the "Sign Me Up!" link at the bottom of the page to apply.
Village Voice Choice Eats
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
5:00PM – 10:00PM
Who are the TASTE BUDS?
• Taste Buds are volunteers who will be responsible for assisting The Village Voice production team on site during the event in a variety of jobs. From handing out programs and tasting glasses, running coat check and assisting our guests by helping onsite, there are a number of ways that you can participate!
• Our Taste Buds main responsibilities are to offer assistance and information to our guests and staff. Please be courteous and helpful to all participants and offer any assistance to those with special needs.
• We want responsible, knowledgeable and dedicated volunteers only. A Taste Bud should be enthusiastic, friendly and being a foodie is always a bonus.
What do you get?
Being part of the Taste Buds has its privileges!
By volunteering for Choice Eats, you receive:
• (1) free general admission ticket to The Village Voice Choice Streets Food Tasting Event, May 2014
What you need to know!
• Choice Eats volunteers will represent The Village Voice to hundreds of New York City foodies. Volunteers will be selected based on who will be the most responsible, knowledgeable and dedicated.
All volunteers must be a minimum of 21 years old in order to volunteer. A valid ID will be checked in advance.
• All volunteers must check in at 5:00 PM SHARP with the Volunteer Manager.
• All volunteers must wear a solid black shirt. Name tags will be provided.
• Volunteers are not allowed to drink or eat while working. Drinking & eating while working will result in removal from the event immediately.
• As a volunteer, we expect that you adhere to Choice Eats rules and regulations while acting as a representative of the event.
SIGN ME UP TO VOLUNTEER!